Job and Company Description
Famous Software specializes in the development, support, and the sale of fully-integrated accounting and business management software applications for the produce industry. We are revolutionizing information management in the fresh food supply chain. We use a team approach to software development and customer support. The Professional Services Team interacts directly with our customers.
This sales and consulting position includes responsibility for an established territory and for new business development. Famous Software customers and prospects include many of the largest fresh produce growers, packers, shippers, distributors, and coolers in the United States and beyond.
Role and Responsibilities
- Become familiar with the entire Famous Software product line, pricing structure, and audience
- Work within a diverse sales territory
- Work closely with customers and prospects to determine current and future needs
- Deliver personalized product demonstrations both in-person and online
- Maintain sales records using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and project planning software
- Stay abreast of industry developments and quickly evolving technology
- Meet or exceed specific sales goals
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Agriculture preferred with emphasis on Business a plus
- Experience in sales
- Ability to travel for work
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, team environment where no two days are the same
- Effective and efficient problem solving
- Motivation and time management skills
- Passion for new technologies and attention to detail
Relocation and Telecommuting
At this time, Famous Software does not offer relocation packages. Additionally, telecommuting is not an option for this position.